Bush Tax Cut
The Republicans say that the wealthy need the Bush Tax Cut extended so that they will create jobs.
This should not be extended.
Instead, give tax breaks to people who actually create jobs.
Otherwise, the wealthy will simply put the tax money thus saved, into their own pockets.
The Republicans will continue look foolish insisting on tax breaks for the wealthy who do not in fact create jobs.
<IMHO> Fred Jacobsen
- Let’s Make a Deal? Dems, GOP Eye Compromise on Bush Tax Cuts (abcnews.go.com)
- Republicans: No Compromise On Bush Tax Cuts (sayanythingblog.com)
- All or nothing: Stop the Obama tax increases (michellemalkin.com)
- Cantor indicates GOP won’t budge on tax cuts (thehill.com)
- US Tax-Cut Extension Ideas Percolate Around Washington, D.C. (forexlive.com)