Job Creators vs. Job Holders
Q: Why is it that making permanent the “Bush” tax cuts is good for the economy, while extending even for one year the “payroll” tax cuts is bad for the economy?
A: The first tax cut benefits the Job Creators while the other benefits the Job Holders.
Who will YOU vote for in the next election: candidates supported by Job Creators or candidates supported by Job Holders?
Maybe if the Job Creators were doing a better job at it, there might be more Job Holders and fewer Job Seekers, so then we wouldn’t even be having this discussion.
<IMHO> Fred Jacobsen
- Republicans oppose extending payroll tax cut because Obama supports it (dailykos.com)
- Tax cuts for the real job creators (thehill.com)
- Taxes and Job Creators (aphilosopher.wordpress.com)
- DNC launching campaign to extend temporary payroll tax cut (dailykos.com)
- Obama Picks Tax Fight With GOP (abcnews.go.com)
- Obama needs a magic bullet (opinion.financialpost.com)
- GOP Opposing Tax Cuts For The Working Man (ken_ashford.typepad.com)
- Democrats To Launch Full-Throated Payroll Tax Cut Extension Campaign (huffingtonpost.com)
- Obama Jobs Plan Meets Early Resistance From Republicans (huffingtonpost.com)
- Republicans want to raise your taxes (dailykos.com)