Hypocrisy of our elected officials
How many members of Congress and the Senate have you recently heard complain that “government is broken” and that nothing is being done to fix it?
The last time I re-read the U.S. Constitution, it still said that Congress and the Senate are part of our government, and they make all the laws.
Maybe the sitting members of Congress and Senate are “broken” and it is THEY who are doing nothing to fix it.
<IMHO> Fred Jacobsen
- Congress’ insider trading: Just really good at ‘guessing’ (garystlawrence.wordpress.com)
- Why isn’t Congress doing what WE’VE elected THEM to do? (forlibertysake.wordpress.com)
- Bachmann’s Hypocrisy (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Olbermann: “The four great hypocrisies of the debt deal” (americablog.com)
- U.S. Constitution – Amendment 14 (ynative77.wordpress.com)
- Surreptitious Debt ‘Super Committee’: Violates Constitutional Authority Requirement Of January 5, 2011. (politicalvelcraft.org)