Boots to Bootstrapping
A new veteran’s organization if forming in the Tampa Bay area of Florida, the non-profit Boots to Bootstrapping, Inc. The idea behind Boots to Bootstrapping is that sometimes veterans are better suited to helping other veterans.
Right now, finding employment is one of the most difficult tasks for returning and separated veterans. An alternative is self-employment.
The single most important element in starting and growing a small business is a good business plan. While there are several good sources in any community to learn about business planning, there is no group dedicated to helping small groups of veterans work together and support each others efforts in working through all the elements of a sustainable business plan.
Visit the website www.BootsToBootstrapping.org for more information.
- Free business planning workshops for war veterans (ruskincommerce.wordpress.com)
- Bootstrapping With $15K Even Though He Has Millions? – with Jorn Lyseggen (mixergy.com)
- How To Start A Business — Fast!: AgilePlan Announces The Release Of Cynthia K. McCahon’s Business Planning Book, “Plan, Finance and Start Your Business Right Now!” (prweb.com)
- The 17 Rules of Bootstrap Marketing (bjconquest.com)
- Ways to Improve Your Bootstrap Business (startupbiz.wordpress.com)
- About Starting a Small Business (thinkup.waldenu.edu)
- ‘Out of Control’ Startups Fail on 8 Key Processes (startupprofessionals.com)
- Moving beyond the kitchen table (csmonitor.com)
- The Value of Bootstrapping (chimpwisdom.com)