Eat the Rich
Just 400 families in America control most of this nation’s wealth.
When you read the news, do you find that these 400 seem care about the plight of the poor, the sick, the homeless, the unemployed and uneducated?
Do these 400 families care more about creating more wealth for themselves than creating jobs to keep America free.
The next time you can’t afford a grocery shopping list, take this list. Find the Job Creators who are “on strike” and start with them.
Eat the rich.
- When People Get Extremely Aggressive (socyberty.com)
- Why People Are Poor: More Rightwing Inevitability Theories (robertlindsay.wordpress.com)
- Poor Unemployed Homeless Americans catching eating ducks, pigeons, squirells in park to feed themselves. (worldnewsrecord.wordpress.com)
- American Homeless Families (tdcrocker.wordpress.com)
- Attitudes towards…Homelessness (missrswilson.wordpress.com)
- Blogger helps homeless tell their stories (cbc.ca)
- The Rich Are Getting Richer… and Whiter (slog.thestranger.com)