Rick Perry “As A Christian I Am Directed To Support Israel”
Why would Rick Perry support all of Jerusalem being controlled by Israel?
Would this lead to a reconstruction of the Jewish Temple?
Would a then-president Perry be invited to sit in that temple?
Would his vice president be some Whore of Babylon?
Will Rick Parry (“a” for antichrist) in his first year in office sign a treaty with Israel to ensure peace, but which during his seventh year in office leads to armies surrounding Jerusalem?
Will it then be time to get out of town?
Is there a secret mystery of lawlessness at work for the destruction of Jerusalem?
Could Rick Perry be the prophesied antichrist?
Could he merely be a dupe of the true antichrist; bringing End Times?
Could Perry be actively seeking the destruction of the world?
- Rick Perry: ‘As a Christian . . . I stand with Israel’ (and the Muslim Obama stands with Hamas) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Soros-Funded Liberals At Think Progress Outraged Rick Perry Cites His Christian Faith As a Reason to Support Israel… (via The Last Refuge) (loopyloo305.wordpress.com)
- Rick Perry: ‘As a Christian I Have a Directive to Support Israel’ (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Rick Perry panders to election vote and foments hatred of Christian Arabs (rayhanania.wordpress.com)
- Rick Perry Courts Jewish Taliban (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- Amanpour: Perry’s Fierce Defense of Israel Breaks New Ground (abcnews.go.com)
- Rick Perry’s Jewish Gambit (thedailybeast.com)
- Rick Perry Assails Obama Policy in Middle East (abcnews.go.com)
- GOP candidates assail Obama on Israel (aegischronicle.com)
- Rick Perry accuses Barack Obama of ‘appeasing’ Palestinians (telegraph.co.uk)