Home appraisal conspiracy
Daily, we hear about home buyers and sellers reaching agreements on price, only to have the banks refuse any kind of loan because of some “low appraisal”.
This is happening far too often for it to be isolated or random occurrences.
The value of something in a “free market economy” is determined by the value placed on it by the buyer and seller.
However, when an entire industry, in this case banking, arbitrarily sets the price, we have to look into possible price-fixing, collusion and corruption.
What is the tea party and our free-market elected Republican officials going about this?
Seemingly nothing is being done, despite this situation possibly being one of the greatest impediments to this nation’s economic recovery.
It makes one wonder who is behind this.
<IMHO> Fred Jacobsen
- Appraisals Killing Deals – Appraisers Taking The Heat (shortsalejay.wordpress.com)
- Appraisal Writing (truefinds.wordpress.com)
- What Appraisers Do (themarycoxteam.wordpress.com)
- Is The National Association Of Realtors Hurting The Real Estate Market? by Brett Reichel, Brettreichel.com (oregonrealestateroundtable.com)
- The Top 3 Real Estate Deal-Killers – and How Buyers Can Avoid Them (thomasperrella.wordpress.com)