Palin waiting in the wings
Sarah Palin is quietly waiting in the wings of that public stage that is the campaign for the presidency. While neither declaring for the Republican nomination, nor expressing her endorsement of a GOP candidate, can there be alternative scenarios that could still play out for the former governor of Alaska?
As the present cast of GOP presidential wannabes flame out, with no clear leader left standing, could there be an opportunity for Sarah to be “drafted” into nomination at the August 2012 GOP convention in Tampa?
Could the possible GOP nomination of either the uninspiring Mitt Romney or the toxic Newt Gingrich be the future springboard needed for Sarah to launch a conservative-based, tea party-backed independent party run at the presidency?
The mind boggles.
<IMHO> Fred Jacobsen
- Sarah Palin Calls Trump Debate ‘Appealing’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Sarah Palin: Ron Paul ‘Is The One Americans Need To Listen To’ On Domestic Spending (mediaite.com)
- Sarah Palin To Hannity: GOP Candidates Have To Quit ‘Nit-Picking At One Another’ (mediaite.com)
- Did You Ever Wonder: What if Palin Had Run? (markamerica.com)
- RNC chair takes issue with Trump debate (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Which Candidate Are Palin Supporters Backing? (huffingtonpost.com)
- MEMO: Democrats Hit Romney For ‘Multiple Political Personality Disorder’ (businessinsider.com)
- Trump wants say in GOP race, mulls independent bid (mercurynews.com)
- Gallup Poll: Gingrich Soars Among Republican Voters: 37% to Romney’s 22% (themoderatevoice.com)
- Sarah Palin To Hannity: GOP Race Is Going To Come Down To ‘Romney Vs. The Non-Romney’ (mediaite.com)