North Korean Conundrum
You have to pity the people of North Korea.
How will they know when it is OK to stop public displays of uncontrolled grief after the death of their “Dear Leader” and start showing uncontrolled public happiness over the “Great Successor”?
Perhaps it is cathartic to just have a good cry about life in general.
<IMHO> Fred Jacobsen
- Kim Jong Un Visits Father’s Body; North Korea Media Hails New Leader (time.com)
- South Korea expresses sympathy to North Korean people (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- South Korea Offers Condolences to North Koreans (abcnews.go.com)
- Can Kim Jong-un be North Korea’s Deng Xiaoping? (rightways.wordpress.com)
- South Korea offers condolences to North Koreans (sfgate.com)
- Kim Jong Il Dead At 69 (huffingtonpost.com)
- North Korea leader lies in state (bbc.co.uk)
- North Korea mourns ‘Dear Leader’ Kim (news.smh.com.au)
- Kim Jong Il dead: Body placed in glass coffin as mourners honour North Korean leader (dailymail.co.uk)
- South Korea offers sympathy to North Korea (edition.cnn.com)