Survey for Job Creators
You are the individuals who allegedly would create jobs and hire Americans if only you had the certainty of lower taxes and reduced regulations.
Since both taxes and regulations seem to impact bottom-line business profits, the question becomes:
“How much assured new personal wealth would you require for each new employee you would hire?”
To put the survey responses in context, we might want to know how your actual personal wealth fluctuated over the last three years.
From everything we’ve been reading, top CEO compensation has actually increased during that time, yet hiring has not kept pace.
Is there something else we should know that is keeping you from getting on with job creation?
- In Search of an Agenda for Job Creation (wallstreetpit.com)
- What ‘Job Creators’ Really Want (usnews.com)
- John Boehner Appears on “Meet the Press” and Is Not ‘Pressed’ to Answer Ohioans Who Accuse Him of Corruption in Keystone XL Pipeline (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Payroll Tax Cuts Are Better Job Creators than the Wealthy (skillsinfo.wordpress.com)
- America’s Job Creators Strike for Better Working Conditions (isoutrage.wordpress.com)
- John Boehner holds press conference to announce deal on payroll tax cut extension (dailykos.com)
- John Boehner: ‘Job Creators Are Essentially On Strike’ (crooksandliars.com)
- John Stossel on Job Creators Who Are Tired of Being Pushed Around (reason.com)
- Harry Reid: Millionaire Job Creators are Like Unicorns (michellemalkin.com)
- “…and others.” (tribuneofthepeople.wordpress.com)