In the eye of the beholder
After dropping from 28% approval in the Ames Straw Poll to 5% in the Iowa caucuses she admits the people of Iowa spoke with a clear voice, so she decided to drop out of the race.
Yet, she goes on to say those same voices are somehow driving her continued fight against Obama’s “socialist” policies.
Michelle: listen to the other, majority voices more carefully. They are saying sit down AND shut up; we don’t value your opinions.
Instead of busily trying to destroy the Healthcare Reform law, maybe she should instead be busy, as a lawmaker, crafting an alternative that would deal effectively with this nation’s very real healthcare crisis.
If Michele wants to be guided by any voice, it should be the voice of her self-proclaimed faith.
Any Evangelical Republican can quote you Matthew 7:5
“You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.”
<IMHO> Fred Jacobsen
- Michelle Bachmann drops OUT of presidential race (bazaardaily.com)
- Michele Bachmann quits Republican race, but Perry stays in (windsorstar.com)
- Rep. Michele Bachmann Drops Presidential Bid – Voice of America (voanews.com)
- Michelle Bachmann Press Conference Live Stream (mediaite.com)
- Bachmann drops out, Perry stays…for now (capitolhillblue.com)
- Rep. Michele Bachmann Calls it Quits (fox4kc.com)
- Maddow’s Huge Diss Of Bachmann (huffingtonpost.com)
- Bachmann’s drive for president over, but Perry unturned (calgaryherald.com)
- Final Polls Put Romney Ahead (huffingtonpost.com)