If we can’t learn again how to be kind to one another and live in the world as a brotherhood of man, how far from The Garden will we always remain?
We have choices:
Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, and Pride:
or Chastity, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Patience, Kindness, and Humility.
So, you decide:
Which path will be the path to continued war and destruction?
Which path will lead us to grace and world peace?
“The heaven, even the heavens, are the LORD’s:
but the earth hath he given to the children of men.”
- The Evolution Of Sin (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- The Seven Deadly Sins of the Market (themarketsoul.com)
- The Seven and Seven (thesevenandseven.wordpress.com)
- Sinners repent! How our natural self-bias got us into this mess (grist.org)
- The Higher Power (syedwadud.wordpress.com)
- greed (zendictive.wordpress.com)
- The Seven Sins of Purgatory (3lancepro.wordpress.com)
- The Most Sinful States in America (thestreet.com)
- 3 Stages of the Kingdom – Part 3 (kingdomruling2013.com)
- The Spiritual Combat (mapassion5.wordpress.com)
- No Universal Peace Until Christ Appears (unbound48.wordpress.com)
- B. B. Warfield on the Millennium (creationconcept.wordpress.com)
- Peace in the Middle East? (media4lifeministries.com)
- “If it is by the finger of God” (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- About Pain and Suffering (mcminnala.com)
- Satan may be the ruler of this world, but that does NOT mean you cannot call him out! (ruggedspirituality.wordpress.com)