Of course Newt Gingrich knows who Saul Alinsky is; while few in his listening crowds do.
Gingrich is an early graduate of The Free Congress Foundation program of training grassroots activists in the latest political techniques to make their voices heard.
Alinsky said “Pick a target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
Weyrich said “Complete destruction of every opponent must be accomplished through unrelenting personal attacks.” Newt was a good student.
Gingrich says things like “What if Obama is so outside our comprehension, that only if you understand Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior, can you begin to piece together his actions”?
<IMHO> Fred Jacobsen
- Is Newt Gingrich Following Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals? (rightonpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Who Is Saul Alinsky & Why Is Newt Gingrich Yammering About Him? (themoderatevoice.com)
- Ooo, Philip Klein Had A Brain Fart, As Romney Channels Obama And Alinsky (riehlworldview.com)
- Forward Thinking- Gingrich’s Anti-Semitic Dog Whistle (contemporarynotes.wordpress.com)
- Ruh-Roh: George Romney and Saul Alinsky (esquire.com)
- Jay Carney Asked If ‘Saul Alinsky Portrait’ Is Hanging in the White House 01232012 (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- GOP resurrects long-dead community organizer to attack Obama (seattletimes.nwsource.com)