Governor Jerry Brown was early known as “Governor Moonbeam” for his marching to his own drummer in California.
Speaker Newt Gingrich is listening to his own special drummer, marching him though, to the moon.
Has Speaker Moonbase considered the cost of establishing and maintaining a permanent base on the moon, let alone making it the 51st state?
So far all we’ve heard is “One of these days Alice, bang zoom to the moon.”
Speaker Moonbase; read How to Build a Rocket to the Moon.
<IMHO> Fred Jacobsen
- Newt Gingrich Promises US Moonbase By 2020 (geekologie.com)
- Newt Gingrich Proposes Moonbase [Video] (inquisitr.com)
- First Moonbase Primary Open Thread (reason.com)
- So long James Madison, hello Robert Heinlein (firedoglake.com)
- Genius Gingrich continues blazing assault on Republicans (themorningbabel.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich promises moon colony by 2020; 51 us state (disclose.tv)
- President Moonbeam. (preaprez.wordpress.com)
- Otherworldly Spanish House is Half Skatepark, Half Moonbase [Architecture] (io9.com)
- Gingrich promises US moon colony by 2020 (firstread.msnbc.msn.com)
- Poll Finds California Voters Support Brown’s Tax Plan (sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com)