Jim Norman, (fill in the blank)
Roget’s is replete with epithets for those who lie, cheat and steal.
The especially vile entries are reserved for transgressors of widows and orphans, taxpayers, journalist and voters.
Jim Norman has already admitted to lies about the $500,000 Hughes money.
We are just waiting how best to also describe not paying back the loan/investment, or alternatively, not including that as a gift on Federal tax returns.
<IMHO> Fred Jacobsen
- Norman’s sticky ethics (verbumsapienti.wordpress.com)
- Hughes money to Norman; gift or loan? (verbumsapienti.wordpress.com)
- Norman Payback (verbumsapienti.wordpress.com)
- Sen. Jim Norman: USF’s unlikely hero (tampabay.com)
- Jim Norman settles ethics complaint, admits guilt (tampabay.com)
- Jim Norman faces ethics hearing over $500,000 gift, home purchase (tampabay.com)
- Norman gets another Republican opponent in state Senate race (tampabay.com)