Human life begins at conception.
Taking human life is murder.
Murderers should be put to death.
Therefore: Rape victims taking morning-after pills and those officials participating in prison executions are murderers and should be put to death?
- “The Akin Plank”: Talking About The Party’s Platform Is The GOP’s New Fireable Offense (mykeystrokes.com)
- Editorial: Death penalty should be killed (denverpost.com)
- Ending the pursuit of an innocent man (hamptonroads.com)
- Reggie Clemons: ‘I know, and God knows. I know I’m innocent’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Vita From Rodney Berget…south Dakota Setember Execution of Rodney Berget Stayed (inprisonedwomen.wordpress.com)
- The NEW Planking! Introducing…BATMANNING! (perezhilton.com)
- Teen sentenced to life without parole in West Wendover murder (fox13now.com)
- Jason Zweig ~ Should Crimes Of Capital Get Capital Punishment? (shiftfrequency.com)
- California’s gradual retreat from capital punishment | Sadhbh Walshe (guardian.co.uk)
- Craft Time: Knob Hangers (unepetitemenagerie.wordpress.com)